Three candidates are on the ballot to replace retiring District 32 State Representative Deborah Boone. Only one, Tiffiny Mitchell, will be able to continue Boone’s experience of working successfully on behalf of our local issues:
• Housing stability and availability for all of our families, at prices and rents that provide safe homes for all workers;
• Affordable health care, including treatment for substance abuse and mental health services;
• Stable funding for education at all levels, including career readiness and technical training, to reduce class sizes, improve the graduation rate and restore classes like physical education, art and music;
• Protection of our beautiful north coast, while investing wisely in our crumbling infrastructure; and
• Maintaining a strong economy, with safety and security for all.
Tiffany Mitchell will collaborate with like-minded legislators from around the state, and with state and local elected officials, to direct our scarce resources in ways that benefit the residents of District 32 as well as all Oregonians.