You’re making that dreaded walk from your doctor’s waiting room toward the exam room, hoping against all hope to bypass the scale in the hallway. Have you ever refused to jump on? Many people hate to be weighed at all, let alone outside the privacy of their own bathroom.
This month is dedicated to all the 501(c)3 dog rescues who work so hard, often with very little financial support, to not only save the lives of the voiceless, but to ensure their well-being w…
In his book, "The Emotional Lives of Animals," Marc Bekoff says: “When animals express their feelings they pour out like water from a spout. Animals’ emotions are raw, unfiltered, and uncontro…
Are holidays stressful? Stress is not necessarily a bad thing; stress is simply what happens when an animal’s physiological state changes from homeostasis. The cause may be experienced as a po…
- Operations levy rejected for new fire truck
- Shannon Swedenborg files for Cannon Beach school board position
- Partnership finalizes conservation of Nehalem Bay’s Botts Marsh
- Warren Way reconfiguration ahead
- No tents in the parks
- A simpler alternative for cancer screening
- Police report
- View from the Porch: Another take on the iceberg wedge
- Program seeks to protect puffin population
- Svensen woman reported missing near Astoria Riverwalk
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.