A small electrical fire in a hotel bathroom prompted evacuations at Tolovana Inn Sunday evening.

At around 6:15 p.m., Cannon Beach Rural Fire Protection District responded to reports of a structure fire at the hotel. All residents were evacuated from building and none reported injuries. A quick response kept the fire contained to a bathroom in a single unit, Fire Chief Matt Benedict said.

0
0
0
0
0

Tags

Online Poll

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.