Mo’s Restaurant serves up more than chowder. Andrew Sarkady, manager at the Cannon Beach location, delivered $1,000 of school supplies to Seaside Heights Elementary School students and teachers on Sept. 14. Teachers said the colorful contents would be snapped up quickly by classrooms. The supplies were purchased with proceeds from meals eaten at the “motivation for kids” tables at the four Mo’s location. It was the regional restaurant chain’s second year of donating to Seaside Heights Elementary School.
- Portland's top musical talent to headline North Coast Musicfest
- Art takes center stage
- What's going on with spruce aphid along the coast?
- 142nd Fighter Wing to conduct temporary night flying operations
- Health advisories lifted for Neskowin and Rockaway beaches
- Current E-Edition
- UPDATE: Road access to Indian beach in Ecola State Park open this fall
- Council considers new city hall/police station
- Lewis and Clark Salt Makers re-enactment returns after hiatus
- Academy expands curriculum