The Clatsop CASA Family Finding program needs volunteers who will help build a family support network for foster children in our county. In a two hour training session, volunteers are introduced to proven strategies for locating and engaging relatives of children in foster care. Volunteers can then perform searches and facilitate family discussions at their own pace and own schedule, all with the goal of establishing permanent family connections for at-risk children. The next Family Finding Training will be held Thursday, July 17 at the Seaside Public Library. To register or for more information, contact Lauren at 503-338-6063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oregon Air National Guard's 116th Air Control Squadron conducts mobilization ceremony
- North Oregon Coast Symphony presents "The Mighty Handful: Russian Classical Music"
- Tsunami survival plans underway in Cannon Beach
- Earthquakes in Cannon Beach: What are the odds?
- SOLVE launches new Adopt-A-Beach program on the Oregon coast
- High speed chase ends with car in Nehalem River
- CBG E-Edition for 11-1-19
- Merkley, Wyden announce key USDA investment in Electric Infrastructure Improvement
- Cannon Beach Bakery recognized as one of the top bakeries in America
- Tomfoolery cycles around perimeter of U.S., focusing on goodness of people