Join the South County Food Pantry, Saturday, July 25, 1-3 p.m., at 2041 N. Roosevelt in Seaside for a free ice cream social and ribbon-cutting ceremony. For more information about the Food Pantry, go to www.southcountyfood.com, www.facebook.com/seasideoregonfoodpantry or come by Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.; 503-738-9800.
- Statewide plastic bag ban effective January 2020
- Cannon Beach sends back ordinance that would require horses to wear manure-catching bags
- Columbia Memorial Hospital to open facility in Seaside later this year
- North Oregon Coast Symphony presents "The Mighty Handful: Russian Classical Music"
- Tsunami survival plans underway in Cannon Beach
- Coaster Theatre presenting "Annie"
- CBG E-Edition for 11-15-19
- SOLVE launches new Adopt-A-Beach program on the Oregon coast
- High speed chase ends with car in Nehalem River
- Earthquakes in Cannon Beach: What are the odds?