The 19-day bike Coast 2 Coast 4 Cancer relay, involving more than 80 Bristol-Myers Squibb employees, is raising money and awareness for Stand Up to Cancer, whose teams are working to accelerate cancer research and deliver treatments to patients faster. Bristol-Myers Squibb will match all donations to Stand Up to Cancer dollar-for-dollar up to $500,000.
- Late night shooting damages downtown theater in Seaside
- Area hospitals and clinics respond to staffing shortages
- Letter: Vote no on the food tax
- Letter: We need the food tax and restaurant owners need to support it
- Salmon shark washes ashore in Arch Cape
- Letter: What We Know
- Fatal crash on Hwy 26 in Clatsop County
- Cannon Beach to install 33 security cameras
- Letter: Why Vote Yes on the Food Tax?
- Dog Attack: Oregon woman dies from injuries, police shoot, kill dog