The terms of three Cannon Beach Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors members will expire in June, and the board’s Nominating Committee is now accepting applications to fill the upcoming vacancies.
Some of the candidate criteria are:
• Must be a member of the Cannon Beach Chamber of Commerce in good standing
• Period of service is 3 years
• Must attend at least 75 percent of board meetings (nine per year, out of 12 total)
• Can be eligible for two consecutive terms of three years maximum
• Election to be held after Nominating Committee of President, Vice President, and Past President review applications and submit them to the membership for vote within 10 days after nominations are closed
• Announcement of election results will be declared at the Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting in June
For applications, please contact Executive Director Courtland Carrier at 503-436-2623 (phone), 503-436-0910 (fax) or CourtC@cannonbeach.org.