The Cannon Beach City Council officially appointed six members to its Affordable Housing Advisory Committee, or “Affordable Housing Task Force,” at its Nov. 4 meeting:
• Brandon Ogilvie, chair of the planning commission
• Dave Norstedt, vice president of operations at Martin Hospitality
• Ken McQuhae, a retired engineer and Cannon Beach resident
• Sheri Russell, branch manager of Columbia Bank in Cannon Beach
• Duane Johnson, owner of Duane Johnson Real Estate
• Todd Johnston, executive director at Northwest Oregon Housing Authority
City Councilor Melissa Cadwallader was appointed liaison to the committee in September.
The committee is expected to convene early next year and spend the next nine to 12 months developing recommendations for the City Council on how to address the lack of affordable housing in Cannon Beach.
[NOTE: I have no idea what the deal is with that red line and the “Copyfit” thing...do you?]