A possible super cell hits Manzanita.
A Coast Guard aircrew aboard an MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter, from Sector Columbia River, hoists two stranded people to safety near the south end of Indian Beach within Ecola State Park, May 19, 2019.
- Coastal risks, land use policy create tradeoffs for armoring Oregon Coast
- Two arrested for assault of Seaside man
- History & Hops explores the NW Carriage Museum
- Four Paws on the Beach hosts Grand Opening of Cannon Beach location
- Friends of Cape Falcon Marine Reserve provides science update
- Johnson named director of Gallery and arts association
- Final King Tides coming to Oregon Coast this weekend
- Loan authorized for upgrading water meter modules
- Fire Mountain School annual raffle underway
- Ecola State Park remains closed after entrance road damaged