Photographer Neal Maine wants you to reconsider the boundaries of your backyard. He wants you to think bigger, much bigger. Maine’s exhibit "Celebrating 100 Years of the Migratory Bird Act of 1918," will be on display at the Seaside Public Library through Feb. 26.
Blues music filled the Chamber of Commerce community hall as dozens gathered for the Brews, Blues and Barbecues event Sunday, Nov. 4. Participants snacked off an array of barbecue sliders, tacos and charcuterie spread, all accompanied by beers from local brewer. The event, which featured the…
- Cannon Beach approves NeCus' Marker Proposal
- City seeks public input to 'Big ticket items'
- Cannon Beach History and Museum hosts family-friendly Holiday Party
- Reckless driving leads to fire at outlet parking lot
- Wheeler Winter Festival, Holiday Market fulfills holiday gifting needs
- Weekend parties result in alcohol-related charges
- Fireside Social Orchestra presents "A Fireside Christmas"
- Statewide plastic bag ban effective January 2020
- Cannon Beach Academy hosts annual Winter Program
- Witnesses aid Seaside Police in arrest of hit-and-run suspect