A Coast Guard aircrew aboard an MH-60 Jayhawk helicopter, from Sector Columbia River, hoists two stranded people to safety near the south end of Indian Beach within Ecola State Park, May 19, 2019.
- Portland's top musical talent to headline North Coast Musicfest
- Health advisory issued for Neskowin Beach
- 142nd Fighter Wing to conduct temporary night flying operations
- Art takes center stage
- Council considers new city hall/police station
- UPDATE: Road access to Indian beach in Ecola State Park open this fall
- Academy expands curriculum
- What's going on with spruce aphid along the coast?
- Health advisories lifted for Neskowin and Rockaway beaches
- Lewis and Clark Salt Makers re-enactment returns after hiatus