With 2018 coming to an end, here are some favorite images taken over the year featured in the Cannon Beach Gazette.
Blues music filled the Chamber of Commerce community hall as dozens gathered for the Brews, Blues and Barbecues event Sunday, Nov. 4. Participants snacked off an array of barbecue sliders, tacos and charcuterie spread, all accompanied by beers from local brewer. The event, which featured the…
- Mi Corazon comes to Cannon Beach
- Eyewitness shares dramatic rescue
- Surfers rescued in Cannon Beach
- Local transit funding hit hard by government shutdown
- Vacancy for Cannon Beach seat on school board
- Water shortages force Falcon Cove to look for alternatives
- Coast Guard misses first paycheck amid shutdown
- Executive director returns to Clatsop County mental health agency
- North Coast Tourism Studio outlines goals, projects
- Meet the Merchant: Sleepy Monk Coffee Roasters
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.