Cannon Beach joyfully celebrated the Fourth of July with, among other events, an annual parade beginning at 11 a.m. sharp. The event is attended by thousands lining Hemlock Street to view the many floats. The day in Cannon Beach is a great time time for families to come together for reunions and group get-togethers, many of whom also participate in the parade. Mark your calendar for next year, get your float ideas together and join the fun!
- Oceanside Water District has potential contamination
- Land acquisition looks at trail gaps
- Young wildlife may look abandoned ... but it is probably not
- Seabirds are hatching at Haystack Rock
- Cannon Beach Distillery closing
- Mysterious history of high bacteria readings at Cannon Beach
- Letter: Cannon Beach Distillery plans ‘sale or shut down‘
- Grand Parade Indeed!
- Look who I met ...
- Current E-Edition