Cannon Beach joyfully celebrated the Fourth of July with, among other events, an annual parade beginning at 11 a.m. sharp. The event is attended by thousands lining Hemlock Street to view the many floats. The day in Cannon Beach is a great time time for families to come together for reunions and group get-togethers, many of whom also participate in the parade. Mark your calendar for next year, get your float ideas together and join the fun!
- Health advisory issued for Neskowin Beach
- 142nd Fighter Wing to conduct temporary night flying operations
- Art takes center stage
- Council considers new city hall/police station
- UPDATE: Road access to Indian beach in Ecola State Park open this fall
- Portland's top musical talent to headline North Coast Musicfest
- Academy expands curriculum
- What's going on with spruce aphid along the coast?
- Lewis and Clark Salt Makers re-enactment returns after hiatus
- Health advisories lifted for Neskowin and Rockaway beaches