Cannon Beach Library has made changes to its library services. Service is open to patrons who already have library cards or to new patrons who are Cannon Beach or Arch Cape residents.
A library representative will be available on Mondays and Wednesdays from noon to 4 p.m. to take orders and schedule pick ups. Orders may be called in to the library (503-436-1391) or emailed to email@example.com.
Arrive outside the library at your scheduled pick up time. Please wear a mask and observe social distancing.
Take your library materials from outside the door. Materials will be in a bag with your name.
• The library encourages you to go to the website, cannonbeachlibrary.org, and search the catalog online. New acquisitions ("green dot books") are also posted to the homepage.
• Limit four books (maximum two “green dot books”), two DVDs, four children's books.
• Email orders may not be processed the same day.
• If you need to renew your library card or would like to sign up for a new library card please bring a check or exact change and slide it through the outside drop box. (Library cards are $10 for the year)
• Sorry, no Interlibrary Loans are available at this time
• When you are ready to return materials place them in the outside drop box. Returned materials are quarantined for four days.