Details for Hiring Tillamook County Pioneer Museum 031120
The Tillamook County Pioneer Museum is seeking an interim museum director Preferred qualifications: the ideal candidate will have non-profit museum director experience. Required qualifications: the candidate will have non-profit management experience including budgeting, fiscal management, grant writing and fundraising; strategic planning; development of policies and procedures; creation of job descriptions; management of staff and volunteers; public relations. Please send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com H48819 This position works with and reports to the board of directors. The interim director is a temporary full-time position, duration 3-6 months. The position pays $3000 per month plus $500 per month stipend for benefits. Applications will be reviewed as received; position is open until filled.
- Inmate found dead at Clatsop County jail
- Clatsop County announces fourth COVID-19 case
- Local stores coping as they can
- City acts to limit visitor numbers
- CoastWalk Oregon 2020 still on the books
- Letter: It’s time to take action
- Continued fishing, hunting depends on social distancing
- Financial help for struggling CB businesses
- Column: How good were the Sixties?
- Seaside Division Chief Rankin to receive Medal of Honor