Details for Reporter/Editor (Lincoln City)
Twenty-year-old Country Media Inc., a fast-growing family-owned media company of non-daily print publications and websites has a current opening. We are currently seeking a full-time reporter/editor to work out of our Lincoln City, Ore. office writing for The News Guard.
This position is primarily responsible for writing multiple day-to-day news stories for the weekly newspaper and accompanying websites and reports to the publisher. The successful applicant will produce a wide variety of news and information, including local business, government, schools, and community events and various feature stories. The reporter will also contribute to our teams' efforts in developing special sections. Pagination skills are a plus.
Country Media offers a highly competitive newsroom wages and a variety of employee benefits, including group health insurance; paid holidays, vacation and sick leave; mileage reimbursement; and others. For immediate consideration, Send your resume and cover letter to Frank Perea (Publisher) email@example.com
- Federal changes increase emergency SNAP benefits for many households
- Coast Guard medevacs fisherman 25 miles off Tillamook Bay, OR (with video)
- Columbia Memorial Hospital providing Johnson & Johnson vaccines to public
- Coaster Theatre Playhouse announces 2021 productions
- OPRD accepting comments on proposed changes to recreation grant rules
- Several beaches still closed to razor clam digging
- ODFW announces bag limit reduction for sport bottomfish
- An Open Letter to Clatsop County DA Ron Brown and the Clatsop County Sheriff’s Office
- Travel Oregon awards projects that promote economic recovery
- World of Haysyack Rock Library Lecture Series presents "Just how do you monitor the puffins?"